Join us at the KwaZulu-Natal Manufacturing Indaba to learn how Manufacturing can promote development and boost the African economy; and how companies can take advantage of the latest innovative technologies and approaches to improve their manufacturing activities.
The Conference (14 August 2019) will include plenary sessions and debate sessions to unpack and encourage active participation at the event. The topics will provide insights and discussion around pertinent provincial manufacturing issues impacting manufacturers from all sizes.
| TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED AT THE CONFERENCE|
• How we are growing our manufacturing business and expanding
• The latest trends relating to Industry 4.0 and IoT and how thisimpacts your manufacturing business
• A new approach to contributing towards a transforming Manufacturing Base:
– Inclusive growth
– Enterprise development
– Black Industrialists
– Expand the Business
• Approaching Manufacturing Innovation, Efficiency, Productivity & Creativity to creating sustainable companies:
– Continuous improvement
– Lean manufacturing
– Efficient manufacturing
• The role of financial mechanisms to assist manufacturers
| AN OPPORTUNITY TO SHOWCASE YOUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES|
The Provincial Manufacturing Indaba Exhibition 14-15 August 2019 provides an opportunity for manufacturers to showcase their expertise, network with industry peers and meet business suppliers. To participate, please complete the online exhibition enquiry form.
For more information visit: manufacturingindaba.co.za/mi-kzn